At HyperLinq, customer happiness is everything we strive for. HyperLinq is known for its customer focus and fanatical customer support. We have proudly maintained a mean customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5. So you are expected to have customer empathy and be ready to help.
You are expected to be the first line of support for our global customers. We are hiring multiple people for this role; you should be open to working in 8 hours shifts at different timezones.
We exclusively use live chat for customer support and hence you are expected to have excellent communication skills.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- General education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Knowledge of financial markets will be a plus.
Our preferred location is India. At HyperLinq we work remotely – even before COVID happened. And we would like to keep it that way. You should be willing to work with the EST timezone.
HyperLinq doesn’t sponsor a USA visa as of now during the COVID pandemic.
HyperLinq doesn’t accept unsolicited third party resume submission via a recruiting agency. We like to work with the candidates directly. HyperLinq doesn’t pay any fee to a third party for submitting any resumes or for making any introductions.