HyperLinq is looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product & growth teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate should be able to use large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and use models to validate the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience building and implementing models, creating algorithms, and running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with various teams to improve business outcomes. You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 2-3 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Has a min of Bachelor’s in Computer Science with strength in statistics & mathematics,
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience querying databases.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Our preferred location is India. At HyperLinq we work remotely – even before COVID happened. And we would like to keep it that way. You should be willing to work with the EST timezone.
HyperLinq doesn’t sponsor a USA visas or work authorization at this time.
HyperLinq doesn’t accept unsolicited third party resume submission via a recruiting agency. We like to work with the candidates directly. HyperLinq doesn’t pay any fee to a third party for submitting any resumes or for making any introductions.