As the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute the strategy you develop.
You will work directly with our CEO and taking full ownership of our online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee inbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals, and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire, and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.)
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
Our preferred location for this position is the USA but everyone at HyperLinq works remotely – even before COVID happened. And we would like to keep it that way. So we are open to any international candidates who can work with the EST timezone.
HyperLinq doesn’t sponsor a USA visas or work authorization at this time.
HyperLinq doesn’t accept unsolicited third party resume submission via a recruiting agency. We like to work with the candidates directly. HyperLinq doesn’t pay any fee to a third party for submitting any resumes or for making any introductions.