You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code with proper comments.
- Cooperating with other developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Flexible to work in US hours.
- Not afraid to challenge established standards and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of full-stack app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to deploying the app.
- Proficiency in writing automated tests and do test-driven development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and WebSockets.
- Familiarity with AWS lambda, Postgres RDS.
- Familiarity with ElectronJS.
- Knowledge of financial markets is a plus.
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- Min bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
Our preferred location is India. At HyperLinq we work remotely – even before COVID happened. And we would like to keep it that way. You should be willing to work with the EST timezone.
HyperLinq doesn’t sponsor a USA visa as of now during the COVID pandemic.
HyperLinq doesn’t accept unsolicited third party resume submission via a recruiting agency. We like to work with the candidates directly. HyperLinq doesn’t pay any fee to a third party for submitting any resumes or for making any introductions.